Our mission is to create new jobs by offering entrepreneurs favourable conditions to run a business thanks to effective management of productive assets and by providing the infrastructure and consulting services along with a system of financial support.
The company Kędzierzyn-Koźle Industrial Park has set itself the following aims:
- increase of the social and economic potential of the commune by providing support for small and medium-size enterprises that create new jobs,
- increase of the competitiveness of the region,
- stimulation of regional and local development and increase of the investment attractiveness of the Kędzierzyn-Koźle region.
The aims of the company are realised mainly through:
- offering the resources of the Park to business entities that will run a business using these resources,
- as well as investment in the Park’s technical infrastructure, and also preparing new sites (buildings) for investment purposes (for new investors).
- Convenient location
- proximity of Upper and Lower Silesia (almost 9 million inhabitants)
- 40km to the Czech border
- Very good transportation links
- proximity of the A4 motorway
- railway junction
- a large river port on the Oder
- 3 international airports in the vicinity (Katowice, Wrocław, Kraków)
- Versatile opportunities for business
- 76ha of investment area in the Special Economic Zone
- developed utilities, office, production and warehousing buildings, all services
- Investor Service Centre
- Investor-friendly local authorities
- Educated technical staff
- Tax incentives for investors
The Kędzierzyn-Koźle Industrial Park is a great place to run industrial, service, logistic and trade businesses since the local authorities have a policy that supports long-term engagement of entrepreneurs in the Kędzierzyn-Koźle Industrial Park (real estate tax exemptions).
The Kędzierzyn-Koźle Industrial Park, in cooperation with the Kędzierzyn-Koźle commune, offers support for investors in the investment process through:
- development of investment offers (investment plots, production buildings, warehouses, office space),
- preparation of visits and arrangement of meetings,
- searching for subcontractors and business partners,
- support in administrative proceedings, e.g. in obtaining permits,
- consulting in the area of public help.