- an attractive city to invest capital and undertake new ventures,
- a city friendly for guests, open to new investments and cooperation offers,
- a place for a successful business,
- a city of opportunities for creative people,
- a perfect place for rest, leisure and everyday life.
Kędzierzyn-Koźle is an important industrial, administrative and cultural centre in the Opole region.
The city has circa 62 thousand residents and it is the second largest in the voivodeship. Situated between large agglomerations and highly industrialised areas of Upper and Lower Silesia, it has a convenient system of road, water and railway transport, which makes the city a thriving economic centre. Its location in central Europe means the distance of 300-400km to six European capital cities: Warsaw, Berlin, Prague, Bratislava, Vienna and Budapest.
Investor Service Centre
t: +48 77 403 44 85
t: +48 77 403 44 90